Room Painting Cost in Austin, TX
What is the cost to Paint Rooms in Austin, TX?
Knowing the room painting in Austin costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Austin permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total room painting Austin costs have been $839.25 to $1,494.97.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $4.20 to $7.48 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Austin which are typical of room painting projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to paint rooms in Austin, TX, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Austin permits required for room painting projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Austin city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Austin, 78701 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Travis county, Texas.
- Austin general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Austin room painting projects.
Room Painting Austin Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $630.61 to $1,269.04 - typical hourly labor costs seen for room painting Austin projects in 2014.
- $208.63 to $225.93 - typical costs associated with Austin room painting projects in 2014. This figure may include solvents, cleanup supplies, surface repair material and masking tape and paper, as required.