Base Molding Installation Cost in Cedar Rapids, IA
What is the cost to Install Base Molding in Cedar Rapids, IA?
Knowing the base molding installation in Cedar Rapids costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Cedar Rapids permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total base molding installation Cedar Rapids costs have been $276.09 to $475.76.
To breakdown that number by linear foot the averages are $5.52 to $9.51 per linear foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Cedar Rapids which are typical of base molding installation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install base molding in Cedar Rapids, IA, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Cedar Rapids permits required for base molding installation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Cedar Rapids city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Cedar Rapids, 52401 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Linn county, Iowa.
- Cedar Rapids general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Cedar Rapids base molding installation projects.
Base Molding Installation Cedar Rapids Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $107.54 to $200.73 - typical hourly labor costs seen for base molding installation Cedar Rapids projects in 2014.
- $23.00 to $28.75 - typical costs associated with Cedar Rapids base molding installation projects in 2014. This figure may include surface preparation, finishing materials, fasteners and connectors, as required.
- $73.31 to $99.19 - pneumatic finish nailer, detail s, er, 12" compound miter saw and biscuit joiner costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $72.25 to $147.10 - Cedar Rapids retail costs typically seen for 50 linear feet of base molding installation.