House Exterior Painting Cost in Fort Worth, TX
What is the cost to Paint House Exteriors in Fort Worth, TX?
Knowing the house exterior painting in Fort Worth costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Fort Worth permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total house exterior painting Fort Worth costs have been $217.57 to $385.72.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $1.09 to $1.93 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Fort Worth which are typical of house exterior painting projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to paint house exteriors in Fort Worth, TX, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Fort Worth permits required for house exterior painting projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Fort Worth city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Fort Worth, 76102 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Tarrant county, Texas.
- Fort Worth general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Fort Worth house exterior painting projects.
House Exterior Painting Fort Worth Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $156.53 to $319.62 - typical hourly labor costs seen for house exterior painting Fort Worth projects in 2014.
- $61.04 to $66.10 - typical costs associated with Fort Worth house exterior painting projects in 2014. This figure may include surface repair material, masking tape and paper, cleanup supplies and solvents, as required.