Asphalt Roofing Repair Cost in Portland, OR
What is the cost to Repair Asphalt Roof in Portland, OR?
Knowing the asphalt roofing repair in Portland costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Portland permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total asphalt roofing repair Portland costs have been $707.12 to $978.74.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $7.07 to $9.79 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Portland which are typical of asphalt roofing repair projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to repair asphalt roof in Portland, OR, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Portland permits required for asphalt roofing repair projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Portland city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Portland, 97201 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Multnomah county, Oregon.
- Portland general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Portland asphalt roofing repair projects.
Asphalt Roofing Repair Portland Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $150.50 to $297.23 - typical hourly labor costs seen for asphalt roofing repair Portland projects in 2014.
- $25.53 to $28.75 - typical costs associated with Portland asphalt roofing repair projects in 2014. This figure may include fasteners, underlayment, basic flashing and drip edges, as required.
- $61.53 to $102.64 - roof jacks, shingle cutting tools and pneumatic roofing nailer costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $469.57 to $550.13 - Portland retail costs typically seen for 100 square feet of asphalt roofing repair.