Asphalt Roofing Repair Cost in San Diego, CA
What is the cost to Repair Asphalt Roof in San Diego, CA?
Knowing the asphalt roofing repair in San Diego costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain San Diego permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total asphalt roofing repair San Diego costs have been $717.11 to $998.44.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $7.18 to $9.98 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in San Diego which are typical of asphalt roofing repair projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to repair asphalt roof in San Diego, CA, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- San Diego permits required for asphalt roofing repair projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact San Diego city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in San Diego, 92101 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in San Diego county, California.
- San Diego general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for San Diego asphalt roofing repair projects.
Asphalt Roofing Repair San Diego Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $160.48 to $316.93 - typical hourly labor costs seen for asphalt roofing repair San Diego projects in 2014.
- $25.53 to $28.75 - typical costs associated with San Diego asphalt roofing repair projects in 2014. This figure may include fasteners, basic flashing, underlayment and drip edges, as required.
- $61.53 to $102.64 - pneumatic roofing nailer, roof jacks and shingle cutting tools costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $469.57 to $550.13 - San Diego retail costs typically seen for 100 square feet of asphalt roofing repair.