Swimming Pool Refinishing Cost in Danville, VA
What is the cost to Refinish Swimming Pools in Danville, VA?
Knowing the swimming pool refinishing in Danville costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Danville permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total swimming pool refinishing Danville costs have been $669.27 to $767.68.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $3.35 to $3.84 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Danville which are typical of swimming pool refinishing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to refinish swimming pools in Danville, VA, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Danville permits required for swimming pool refinishing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Danville city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Danville, 24540 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Danville City county, Virginia.
- Danville general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Danville swimming pool refinishing projects.
Swimming Pool Refinishing Danville Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $396.26 to $472.04 - typical hourly labor costs seen for swimming pool refinishing Danville projects in 2014.
- $273.01 to $295.64 - typical costs associated with Danville swimming pool refinishing projects in 2014. This figure may include fittings, connectors and replaceable components, as required.