Aluminum Siding Installation Cost in Chicago, IL
What is the cost to Install Aluminum Siding in Chicago, IL?
Knowing the aluminum siding installation in Chicago costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Chicago permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total aluminum siding installation Chicago costs have been $1,082.69 to $1,424.62.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $5.42 to $7.12 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Chicago which are typical of aluminum siding installation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install aluminum siding in Chicago, IL, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Chicago permits required for aluminum siding installation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Chicago city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Chicago, 60601 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Cook county, Illinois.
- Chicago general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Chicago aluminum siding installation projects.
Aluminum Siding Installation Chicago Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $307.00 to $347.27 - typical hourly labor costs seen for aluminum siding installation Chicago projects in 2014.
- $79.90 to $86.53 - typical costs associated with Chicago aluminum siding installation projects in 2014. This figure may include sealants, flashing and exterior grade caulking, corrosion resistant fasteners and weather stripping, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - 10" miter saw, 3" belt sander, 3 1/4" electric planer, pneumatic finish nailer and electric jigsaw costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $638.00 to $914.07 - Chicago retail costs typically seen for 200 square feet of aluminum siding installation.