Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Beckley, WV
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Beckley, WV?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Beckley costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Beckley permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Beckley costs have been $2,034.44 to $3,187.57.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $135.63 to $212.51 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Beckley which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Beckley, WV, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Beckley permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Beckley city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Beckley, 25801 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Raleigh county, West Virginia.
- Beckley general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Beckley cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Beckley Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,234.63 to $2,182.14 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Beckley projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Beckley cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include finishing materials, fasteners, surface preparation and connectors, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - pneumatic finish nailer, electric jigsaw, 3 1/4" electric planer, 3" belt sander and 10" miter saw costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.