Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Davenport, IA
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Davenport, IA?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Davenport costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Davenport permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Davenport costs have been $2,060.49 to $3,233.59.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $137.37 to $215.57 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Davenport which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Davenport, IA, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Davenport permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Davenport city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Davenport, 52801 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Scott county, Iowa.
- Davenport general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Davenport cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Davenport Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,260.66 to $2,228.16 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Davenport projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Davenport cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include fasteners, connectors, finishing materials and surface preparation, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - 3 1/4" electric planer, pneumatic finish nailer, 10" miter saw, 3" belt sander and electric jigsaw costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.