Carpet Installation Cost in Sacramento, CA
What is the cost to Install Carpeting in Sacramento, CA?
Knowing the carpet installation in Sacramento costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Sacramento permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total carpet installation Sacramento costs have been $806.01 to $987.91.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $4.03 to $4.95 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Sacramento which are typical of carpet installation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install carpeting in Sacramento, CA, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Sacramento permits required for carpet installation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Sacramento city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Sacramento, 95811 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Sacramento county, California.
- Sacramento general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Sacramento carpet installation projects.
Carpet Installation Sacramento Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $263.65 to $282.52 - typical hourly labor costs seen for carpet installation Sacramento projects in 2014.
- $51.06 to $55.29 - typical costs associated with Sacramento carpet installation projects in 2014. This figure may include surface sealants, manufacturer recommended underlayment, adhesives and fasteners, as required.
- $32.78 to $46.58 - hot melt seaming tool, carpet edge trimmer and 20' stretcher costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $458.53 to $603.52 - Sacramento retail costs typically seen for 200 square feet of carpet installation.