Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Harrisonburg, VA
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Harrisonburg, VA?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Harrisonburg costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Harrisonburg permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Harrisonburg costs have been $1,879.38 to $2,913.49.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $125.29 to $194.24 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Harrisonburg which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Harrisonburg, VA, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Harrisonburg permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Harrisonburg city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Harrisonburg, 22801 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Harrisonburg City county, Virginia.
- Harrisonburg general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Harrisonburg cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Harrisonburg Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,079.55 to $1,908.06 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Harrisonburg projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Harrisonburg cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include connectors, fasteners, finishing materials and surface preparation, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - pneumatic finish nailer, electric jigsaw, 10" miter saw, 3 1/4" electric planer and 3" belt sander costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
Request Free Quotes
View cost information for other cabinet rafacing projects in Harrisonburg
- Harrisonburg Countertop Refinishing Cost
- Harrisonburg Cabinet Rafacing Cost
- Custom Cabinet Installation Harrisonburg Cost