Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Babylon, NY
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Babylon, NY?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Babylon costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Babylon permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Babylon costs have been $2,533.97 to $4,070.46.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $168.94 to $271.37 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Babylon which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Babylon, NY, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Babylon permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Babylon city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Babylon, 11702 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Suffolk county, New York.
- Babylon general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Babylon cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Babylon Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,734.15 to $3,065.03 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Babylon projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Babylon cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include fasteners, connectors, finishing materials and surface preparation, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - pneumatic finish nailer, 10" miter saw, 3 1/4" electric planer, 3" belt sander and electric jigsaw costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.