Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Clarksburg, WV
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Clarksburg, WV?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Clarksburg costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Clarksburg permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Clarksburg costs have been $2,034.44 to $3,187.57.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $135.63 to $212.51 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Clarksburg which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Clarksburg, WV, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Clarksburg permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Clarksburg city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Clarksburg, 26301 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Harrison county, West Virginia.
- Clarksburg general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Clarksburg cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Clarksburg Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,234.63 to $2,182.14 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Clarksburg projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Clarksburg cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include connectors, finishing materials, fasteners and surface preparation, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - electric jigsaw, 10" miter saw, 3 1/4" electric planer, pneumatic finish nailer and 3" belt sander costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.