Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Dunbar, WV
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Dunbar, WV?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Dunbar costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Dunbar permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Dunbar costs have been $2,034.44 to $3,187.57.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $135.63 to $212.51 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Dunbar which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Dunbar, WV, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Dunbar permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Dunbar city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Dunbar, 25064 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Kanawha county, West Virginia.
- Dunbar general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Dunbar cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Dunbar Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,234.63 to $2,182.14 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Dunbar projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Dunbar cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include finishing materials, fasteners, connectors and surface preparation, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - pneumatic finish nailer, 3 1/4" electric planer, 3" belt sander, 10" miter saw and electric jigsaw costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.