Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Anniston, AL
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Anniston, AL?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Anniston costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Anniston permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Anniston costs have been $1,842.92 to $2,849.06.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $122.87 to $189.93 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Anniston which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Anniston, AL, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Anniston permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Anniston city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Anniston, 36201 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Calhoun county, Alabama.
- Anniston general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Anniston cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Anniston Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,043.10 to $1,843.62 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Anniston projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Anniston cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include finishing materials, surface preparation, connectors and fasteners, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - 3 1/4" electric planer, 3" belt sander, electric jigsaw, 10" miter saw and pneumatic finish nailer costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
Request Free Quotes
View cost information for other cabinet rafacing projects in Anniston
- Cabinet Refinishing Anniston Cost
- Cost for Cabinet Installation Anniston AL
- Kitchen Cabinet Installation Anniston Cost