Vinyl Siding Painting Cost in Bend, OR
What is the cost to Paint Vinyl Siding in Bend, OR?
Knowing the vinyl siding painting in Bend costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Bend permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total vinyl siding painting Bend costs have been $333.64 to $548.01.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $1.67 to $2.74 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Bend which are typical of vinyl siding painting projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to paint vinyl siding in Bend, OR, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Bend permits required for vinyl siding painting projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Bend city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Bend, 97701 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Deschutes county, Oregon.
- Bend general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Bend vinyl siding painting projects.
Vinyl Siding Painting Bend Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $187.31 to $379.75 - typical hourly labor costs seen for vinyl siding painting Bend projects in 2014.
- $87.68 to $94.94 - typical costs associated with Bend vinyl siding painting projects in 2014. This figure may include masking tape and paper, cleanup supplies, solvents and surface repair material, as required.
- $58.65 to $73.31 - 115v, 3000 psi and 10+ amp electric paint sprayer costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.