Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Richmond, VA
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Richmond, VA?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Richmond costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Richmond permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Richmond costs have been $1,859.25 to $2,877.93.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $123.95 to $191.87 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Richmond which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Richmond, VA, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Richmond permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Richmond city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Richmond, 23219 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Richmond City county, Virginia.
- Richmond general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Richmond cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Richmond Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,059.44 to $1,872.49 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Richmond projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Richmond cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include surface preparation, finishing materials, connectors and fasteners, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - electric jigsaw, 3" belt sander, 3 1/4" electric planer, 10" miter saw and pneumatic finish nailer costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.